Geosafari wildlife

Geosafari wildlife

Sunday 14 September 2014

It's the final countdown!!

Am I excited?? Well, am I? Who wouldn't be. I have my passport, I have  my flight booked. On the 24th of September I fly out of George airport, via OR Tambo airport and all the way to Windhoek in Namibia. From there I will be picked up by my own personal safari guide. I guess I am lucky, Christian is my life partner. He will be dropping of tourists from America after their safari and then it's my turn.

We plan on travelling north. He is going to take me to the country of my birth, Zambia. And Botswana, and Zimbabwe. Wow, 5 countries in less than 3 weeks. (Did I mention I was excited?)

I still have to do my homework as to just how many Geocaches we can slot in. Still lots to do. Along with packing I have a house to organize and I still have to work until the day before I leave.

The packing list is growing daily. Camera, anti-malaria tablets, GPS, laptop, clothes, toiletries.... At least Christian has the camping gear there already and Namibia has some pretty good shops so whatever gets inevitably forgotten can be bought.

So for now, I am off to decide what shoes will be the most practical.......

No comments:

Post a Comment