Geosafari wildlife

Geosafari wildlife

Thursday 4 July 2013

Munzee anybody?

Has anyone ever played Munzee? Looking at the site Munzee I see there are only four in the whole of the southern hemisphere, two in Australia and two in New Zealand. Looks like a fun type of Geocaching to me. All you need is a smartphone to find the location and scan the Munzee QR code and you get your points added. You also get points when other players find your hides. I have just signed up. Will report back on my experiences soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Munzee player also. I'm from Ohio, USA and have been playing Munzee for about 2 months now. It's a great game when I can't Geocache. I have been signed up for Munzee for over a year, but just recently purchased an android phone and decided to download the app and now I enjoy it very much. There are thousands of Munzees in the surrounding area and now I'm beginning to place some for others to find.

    ReplyDelete