Geosafari wildlife

Geosafari wildlife

Thursday 4 July 2013

Treasure hunting....

Do you know there is a University in the USA just for treasure hunters? The Treasure Hunters University claim to be "The only university dedicated to and for the treasure hunter or huntress, in all of us"!

According to Wikipedia one certain socialite called Elsa Maxwell described a game where: " In the Treasure Hunt . . . intellectual men were paired off with great beauties, glamor with talent. In the course of the night's escapades anything could happen."  
All you need do is ask good old Google and it's amazing what you can discover.

Personally, I think I prefer sticking to Geocaching for the time being. Finding caches in Africa and already you have an adventure. I will talk about other famous hidden treasures as I go along. Just to make things a little more interesting. Hopefully I will be able for get out and add to my smilie numbers before the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment